Friday, September 7, 2007

WHO AM I?

"AM I A BIRD SCULPT TO FLY?!
AM I A BEAST DESTINED TO ROAR?!
AM I A REPTILE CHISELLED TO SWIM?!
OR AM I WHAT I AM!"
for i'm identified as DICKENS LEONARD, but unlike charles and vinci, i neither write nor paint but in order to identify myself i paint words and write paintings.
I believe in "thrusting and creating destinies", As some are born great, some achieve greatness but very few create greatness.
having graduated from LOYOLA,Chennai; Experience and exposure have devised and sculpt me into a bird startin and ignitin off to fly. 'Loving to meet people and cementin relationships' have been the protocol of my life till date, thro divine intervension!
At present i'm pursuin my post graduation studies at the central university-hyderabad in what i believe am good at. do experience humane relationship. so -LEZ FLY tog(a/e)ther!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Lenny!So I am inaugurating your blog? The story is really interesting n mature...no wonder our Lenny took up creative writing! but you know, though you have done an interesting thing in showing all the questions arising out of the incident yet not giving the answers, I AM eager to know them! can you just tell us where Nambi mama had gone? the other questions can wait, but i am really curious about this! keep it up, hoping to finally read what you write like! (never showed us any sample of your work earlier, you dark horse! :)

'lenny' DICKENS said...

to anita,- thanks a lot for saying what you've said(heh, that's awkward mr.author).
where's nambi mama? well we are -
"waiting for nambi mama(godot)", i hope, i answered your question. (if i had known the answer i would have surely let you known,reader).
and after all our 'theory' blah, i'm infact, corrupted by 'intentional fallacy' and 'the death of the lenny'. so....you end the story for yourself. in other words, anita, it's a demonstration of theory.

besides,your response has surely inaugurated my confidence level. once again thanks a lot for everything!
after all what can a horse do other than to bray or run, be it dark or fair! lol!

Unknown said...

Existentialist thot, ha?? philosophical and a very gud attempt to find out the real you, who is neither 'charles' nor 'da vinci'...It reminds me of the spiderman dialogue, remember??"Who am I? I'm Spiderman." When you answer to that same question you seem to say "I'm neither 'charles' nor 'da vinci'...u r dickens who paints words and leonard (lenny)who writes paintings...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.